Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Lackawanna Baggage Car.

Here we have a Lackawanna 60 foot baggage car done in the early "Phoebe Snow" paint scheme.  This is another Walthers kit that was found in a box of badly worn out O scale passenger cars.  I have always found the Lackawanna a neat road, but never had the chance to model it until now.  I took the old Walthers car and took off all the old paint and primered the car prior to completing it.  I used several items to complete the car with Walthers, Scale City Design, Keil-Line, and Selley Custom Finishes parts.  I used K&S brass wire and sheet brass to fabricate several items for the car.  The paint is Scalecoat and the decals are Champion Lackawanna decals.  I used an old photograph of one of these cars to help me with the details as well as the paint. 
Hope you like it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment